2015 Blackbird BlackMail Merlot
You'll want to keep this under wraps...
BlackMail Members experience the essence of Napa Valley Merlot in this four barrel blend crafted by winemaker Aaron Pott. To experience this wine as a member of the flock is almost criminal...
"The 2015 BlackMail Merlot exudes aromas of dark fruits, vanilla, nutmeg and chocolate on the nose. The back palate showcases flavors of blackberry, plum, eucalyptus, black cherry and tobacco, concluding with an intriguing rich finish" Winemaker, Aaron Pott
|Barrel Regime||21 months in French Oak barrels - 50% new, 50% seasoned|
|Optimum Drinking||2017 - 2027|
- • Qualify for "Pricing in Perpetuity" to lock in your price for life.
- • Ability to acquire exclusive Blackbird Vineyards library and BlackMail member-only wines.
- • Accelerated Bespoke Benefits Points accrual, redeemable for unique Bespoke experiences.
- • Complimentary portfolio tastings for up to six people.
- • Inclusive ground shipping on all orders.
Pricing In Perpetuity
Through BlackMail membership, Pricing in Perpetuity is an opportunity for you to secure guaranteed pricing for life on your preferred Blackbird bottlings. Simply commit to any (or all) of the annual minimum membership purchases listed below and your price on the selected wines and quantities will be secured for the lifetime of your membership.
To participate in Pricing in Perpetuity, we invite you to become a BlackMail member. If you're already a member and meet the requirements, you will automatically be enrolled.
|*Wine Options||*Minimum Annual Quantity||*Guaranteed Bottle Pricing (as of January 2019)|
*Applies to current vintage offerings only. Library wines excluded.