2015 BlackMail Cabernet Sauvignon
You'll want to keep this under wraps...
BlackMail Members experience the essence of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon in this four barrel blend crafted by winemaker Aaron Pott. To experience this wine as a member of the flock is almost criminal...
"The 2015 BlackMail Cabernet Sauvignon boasts notes of black currant, truffle, bay leaves, black cherry, espresso and vanilla. With an intense entry, this wine exudes flavors of rich dark fruits, sweet herbs and cracked black pepper. It finishes with great length and bold tannins." Winemaker, Aaron Pott
|Blend||100% Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Barrel Regime||21 months in French Oak barrels - 50% new, 50% seasoned|
|Optimum Drinking||2017 - 2027|
- • Qualify for "Pricing in Perpetuity" to lock in your price for life.
- • Ability to acquire exclusive Blackbird Vineyards library and BlackMail member-only wines.
- • Accelerated Bespoke Benefits Points accrual, redeemable for unique Bespoke experiences.
- • Complimentary portfolio tastings for up to six people.
- • Inclusive ground shipping on all orders.
Pricing In Perpetuity
Through BlackMail membership, Pricing in Perpetuity is an opportunity for you to secure guaranteed pricing for life on your preferred Blackbird bottlings. Simply commit to any (or all) of the annual minimum membership purchases listed below and your price on the selected wines and quantities will be secured for the lifetime of your membership.
To participate in Pricing in Perpetuity, we invite you to become a BlackMail member. If you're already a member and meet the requirements, you will automatically be enrolled.
|*Wine Options||*Minimum Annual Quantity||*Guaranteed Bottle Pricing (as of March 2017)|
*Applies to current vintage offerings only. Library wines excluded.